Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last Night's KPCW Show Setlist

Dec 7th setlist

Alright so the following are, in rough order the tunes I played during my radio set. I'd like to welcome all new listeners to my web page. Please I'd like to receive some more input for my sets. Community Radio doesn't have to mean Adult Contemporary.

Beck- Orphans
Only for a While- Bobby Birdman
Cousins- Vampire Weekend
My Drive Thru- Pharrell ft. Santigold & Julian Casablancas
No Cars Go- The Arcade Fire
After All- Sondre Lerche
1 through 7- Dosh
Television- Baaba Maal (ft. Brazilian Girls)
My Car is Haunted- Royal Bangs
Boys Who Rape Should All Be Destroyed- The Raveonettes
I'm the Man Who Loves You- Wilco
Untrust Us- Crystal Castles
IRM- Charlotte Gainsbourg
I Will Come Again- Bobby Birdman
Little Dreamer (Jones Remix)- Future Islands
Only Pieces - Here We Go Magic
Sweetness of Air France- Air France
Tell Me in the Morning- Cold War Kids
Rollerskate- Matias Aguayo
100 Yard Dash- Raphael Saadiq
Chinese Translation- M.Ward
How You Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm- Andrew Bird
Baabi Dehyee- J.A. Adofo & City Boys Band
I'm Waiting for My Man- Velvet Underground

It was a great show. Thanks to all those who tuned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment