Sunday, April 25, 2010

DJ Name/ Last Night's KPCW Setlist

alright readers,

Epaulettes, my defacto DJ name until now, has officially been declared too hard too spell. For that reason I am changing it among other reasons.

The new name will be Torso, a name I've been into for sometime. As of April 30th the url of this website will be changed to torso.blogspot.com

The blog will be continued to go under the name Motif.

Also last night, I did a substitute gig on the radio. Nice for a change to play a Saturday night.

Hour 1

Tits & Acid- Simian Mobile Disco
Born Free- M.I.A
Changes- David Bowie
Drunk Girls- LCD Soundsystem
The Plot- White Rabbits
Bodysnatchers- Radiohead
Y Sabes Bien- Los Zafiros
Cell Mates- Mariachi El Bronx
Deadbeat Summer- Neon Indian
What Would I Want? Sky- Animal Collective
Quitter's Raga- Gold Panda
Serged (Faltydl Remix)- Mount Kimbie

Hour 2

Accept the New- Theophilus London
Olympics on Pot- The Ruby Suns
Salamero(for JVG) mixtape (excerpt)- Epaulettes
Red Lady- Phil Cordell

No comments:

Post a Comment