Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Move Out East

Well the time has come.


Next month the Motif blog (my DJ name is still in minor flux) will be relocating to Philadelphia for reasons of higher education. I will be doing my last KPCW radio show on the 23rd of August before heading out.

It'll take me a week to get the feel of the city, but the Philly edition of Motif should be even better than its predecessor. Frankly I'm ecstatic about the move. Nonetheless I will miss this beautiful part of the country which is Utah. I've had many a nights seeing great shows in the crisp mountain air of Salt Lake and driving up the starry canyon to Park city afterward. I will be back periodically and if I catch word of anything spectacular in slc that must be known about, I will still let it be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment