Friday, March 12, 2010

Greatest Documentary Ever!



I no longer believe in the space-time continuum. This film is exactly the movie I would make. The world's greatest musical muse, Brasil. Accepted into the 2010 SXSW festival question, I am devastated I won't be able to see the premiere.

and interviews:
David Byrne, Diplo, Ursula 1000, M.I.A, Thievery Corporation, Gilberto Gil!

and these are just the guests in the trailer.

I have no words really for how excited I am to see this. This is pretty much my dream movie.

Also for those of you who are unfamiliar with Tropicalia in Furs, on East 5th St. in Manhattan, or possibly the world's greatest brasilian record shop, the record store is featured.

Indeed my current favorite documentary, Mo Noro Brasil, happens to also be about Brasilian music.

To celebrate the release I'm posting this video of Seu Jorge performing "Tive Razao" in front of a million people during carnaval.

No comments:

Post a Comment