Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slowtrain Trip

After an airport drop-off in SLC, I realized it had been quite a while since I had visited my favorite music store in Zion...Slowtrain

I walked in and headed straight for the back. As always the store is immaculate but chalkfull of good stuff. In the back is where there are the listening stations. Threw on "Fight Softly", Ruby Suns' latest (review to come) and searched the dollar cd bins

Sure enough afte some 15 bins I had found three worthwile purchases:
like new copy of Simian Mobile Disco's Attack Decay Sustain Release
Promo copy of Koushik's Out My Window
Chihuahuas& Chinese Noodles- 555 Recordings Remix Compilation (no idea what this is but looked too cool to pass up)

additionally I got a used copy of Devendra Banhart's latest "What Will We Be"

Got to love slowtrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment